Friday, October 9, 2009

A very productive day

10/8/2009

0445: Wake up
0445-0535: Shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, gather things for clinicals
0535-0540: Drive to clinicals
0545-1130: Clinicals at the nursing home
1130-1735: Sort, wash, fold, and put away ALL of my laundry, clean my room, put flannel sheets on my bed, do the assigned readings for American Heritage and Nursing Care of the Older Adult, make dinner
1735-1745: Drive to campus, park, walk into the HFAC
1745-1800: EMS Training Group meeting
1800-1915: EMS Class
1915-1925: Walk to the JSB
1930-2045: Watch a required American Heritage movie (only staying awake because I gave my keys and money to Mat to go buy me a giant Dr. Pepper)
2045-2055: Walk to my car
2055-2100: Drive home
2100-2145: Hang out with Mat and Addison (spazzing out...thanks, caffeine)
2145-2200: Go home, chat online with friends
2200-2240: Mop the kitchen floor
2240-2245: Get ready for bed
2245: Go to bed. Completely exhausted. Slept like a rock.

I got everything done that I wanted to, though!

0 comments: