I've been so busy this summer that I haven't had much time left over to update my blog!
Quick run-down of my summer thus far:
-Hanging out with Sean -Riding my bike (Tour de Cure and the Yosemite ride) -Hanging out with Sean -Working full-time -Hanging out with Sean -Aly and her family came for the week of the 4th of July -Hanging out with Sean -Girls' Camp -Hanging out with Sean -Giants' Game -Hanging out with Sean (This, by the way, is probably how my mom would describe my summer)
Anyways, since I've been flakey on posting (it's been a month since I've posted, I believe), this one's going to be a big one, complete with pictures!
Sean and I getting ready to leave on the 170 mile Yosemite Ride!
Riding...somewhere near Tracy, I believe.
Sean on the ride!
After finishing the first day!
I liked my little one-man tent! It was much better than a hammock! (hee hee, Sean...)
I like my Camelbak...
I FINISHED!
Sean and I after finishing the ride!
Everyone who went on the Yosemite Ride!
Yosemite
Girls' Camp - 7/14/2008-7/19/2008
Almost sunrise!
Sunrise while on the Early Morning Swim (6am) across the lake!
The ducks were really cute! It was awesome watching them "run" on the water to catch up!
Me at waterfront. If you look closely, you can see my hippie whistle! It had peace signs all over it, but the girls seemed to love it!
A moment of insanity? I'm not sure what's going on here, but I do know that...
I LOVE CAMP! (I've been 8 years in a row - 6 as a camper, 2 as a leader!)
The cabins that the girls sleep in.
We had a special lifeguard-type chair this year!
Kristen liked her new headlamp a lot. :)
Kristen and I had a blast running the waterfront at camp!
Fourth of July!
Mom and Dad don't look very excited for the fireworks...
...but Avery's excited for the fireworks!
Rob, Zane, Avery, and Leslie waiting for the fireworks to start!
Sean and I overlooking the Bay Bridge.
Avery, Rob, Cole, Shalyn, Aly, and Zane after the Giants' game overlooking the Bay Bridge.
Cole wasn't very interested in the game. Maybe when he's a little bit older.
Zane was having fun at the game!
This picture will give you an idea of what it was like at the Giants vs. Cubs game we went to...
Aly and Leslie kidnapped Zipes and put him on the fan...
Zane fell asleep like this on the trundle bed! What a sweetheart!
So that's been my summer thus far. It's been a blast!
0 comments:
Post a Comment