I've been with BYU EMS for a little more than two weeks, now, and tonight I got my radio call number! I've just been a 600 (aka brand-new EMT for BYU - there were 20 or so 600s), and now I have my own, unique number! Yay! It was the one I wanted too - 608. Anyways, I LOVE volunteering with BYU EMS. I've gotten to meet and hang out with some of the coolest people at BYU. I've even gotten to go on several (read: more than 10) calls. It's fun, and it's always an adrenaline rush when the tones go off on the radio telling us we're getting a call. It's so much fun.
Zoram is growing up! He's gotten bigger in just the week and a half that we've had him. He's --almost-- three months old now, but not quite. Earlier, when I was on my computer, he was content just to sit on my shoulder and curl up in my hair. Not sure why, but he definitely has an obsession with sleeping in mine and my roommates' hair. He's pretty sweet. We like to joke about how we have sleepovers with a boy. But it's just our kitten.
So here's my other big exciting news: I'm coming home for a mini-vacation the end of the month! YAY!
Anyways, I've just finished a crazy stressful week. Sean was here which was absolutely, positively WONDERFUL, but surprise, surprise, when he was here, I didn't get much studying done. He went home on Thursday afternoon, and then before Tuesday, I had to take two exams, write a small research paper, and finish my application for the nursing program. So I was pretty stressed out and probably not much fun to be around, but that's all done, which is awesome.
Life is good. I have a kitten curled up on my lap, sound asleep. He's nice and warm!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
I have a new favorite number.
Posted by A at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment