I've been really terrible at blogging this semester, but it has sure been a hectic one! This week alone, I have 4 midterms, 2 quizzes, a big EMS event (a mock Mass Casualty Incident) that I was part of the planning committee for, and a job interview, on top of everything else I'm trying to juggle. Oh, and have I mentioned that I woke up Monday morning feeling absolutely terrible, and it's Friday now, and I'm still horribly sick? Yeah. This rocks.
But here's some good news - I got a job for this summer! I'm going to be the EMT Supervisor at Seven Peaks Water Park, here in Provo, which means that I am staying here this summer, as well as going to school to get a bunch of my GE classes done. I am so excited. Basically, Becca, my boss, said that I am the head EMT! How cool is that?
Anyways, other news: Sean is in Houston, finally, after spending 9 weeks in the MTC and going through 2 companions. :) His first one left after 3 weeks to go to the Madrid MTC. I'm so excited for him to be starting out this new phase of his mission. Also, today is my tithing day, meaning that he has been gone for 10% of his mission already. Just 9 more times what I've already done and then he'll be home! Hooray!
I'm in the middle of writing to him right now, so I'm going to get back to that, but I just wanted to update on here really quick before I forgot!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Update!
Posted by A at 5:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment