It's a scary week for me. I have so much to do, too many tests to study for, and not enough time to do all of it. But, I got to see Sean at the MTC last night (legally, too)! I also got to see him last week. I've been covering the MTC Devotional shifts for EMS, so I get to be in the same room as he is once a week, and the last two weeks, I've actually gotten to talk to him and shake his hand. :)It's been pretty cool. (This picture was taken the day he reported to the MTC.)
Some good, but unrelated news - The parents of one of Sean's friends were murdered last year...and the suspect was arrested on Monday, finally!
Anyways. Enough stalling. Back to studying protista and fungi...
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
I'm Stalling!
Posted by A at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Amy... Why did the mushroom get invited to the party? Because he was a "fun-gi"
Post a Comment