It's finally gotten to be shorts and t-shirts weather here in Utah...for now, at least! It was probably 75 degrees today. Wanna know how I know that God has a sense of humor? The weather has been crappy UNTIL finals week, when all of a sudden it got warm, and now I'm stuck inside studying.
Today, though, I decided to go over to Natalie's and study on her trampoline in the backyard of the house she's living at (she's in the basement). Well, first of all, I'm naturally very white. Second, I'm in Utah, where the elevation is 4,000 feet above sea level, not the measly 400 feet that Livermore is. Third, I was in the sun all afternoon. Fourth, I had no semblance of a tan at all. Fifth, I didn't wear any sunscreen...see where this is going? I know it's springtime here finally because I got sunburned! (Yes, I know I'm doomed to have skin cancer when I'm older.)
I was in the testing center tonight taking my next to the last final of the semester (yippee!) and I looked down at my arms...the next thought that went through my head? "Holy crap, my arms are red. I need to buy some aloe vera with lidocaine in it!" So I went to Rite Aid and bought some...and my bill was $6.39. Funny, because Natalie's number is 639 and I got burned at her house! :)
ONE MORE FINAL! I just have my nutrition final left...and then I have finished my first semester in the nursing program! Yay! This spring I'll be taking Pathophysiology and the first half of the Doctrine and Covenants. I've hear patho is kind of a beast and that my professor is way hard, but I'm excited for it, nevertheless.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I know it's spring because...
Posted by A at 11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment