This semester is I-N-S-A-N-E. There's no other way to describe it. I'm taking 2 classes (pathophysiology and a religion class) and they are just moving so quickly. My patho professor said in class today, "Don't get behind during spring terms...they aren't forgiving!" So true. I'm taking a patho test today, I have 7 D&C lessons I need to go over before Tuesday night, a midterm for D&C to take by Tuesday night, and another patho test next Mon-Thurs. Then, it's a test a week until finals...which are in the middle of June...plus I'm working a lot at the waterpark, which opens next Saturday!
I guess I DID say that I wanted to stay busy this summer so I wouldn't miss Sean quite as much, but I just didn't realize how busy I would actually be! This is craziness!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Spring Semester
Posted by A at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment