Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Maybe I bit off more than I can chew?

After taking a load of really hard classes winter semester, 6 credits for spring semester, working >25 hours/week, having Sean gone, Leslie's wedding this Saturday, dealing with car problems...I think I'm almost in over my head.

Last night I ended up sleeping for almost 10 hours - I completely zonked out at 9:30 and only woke up at 7 because that's when my alarm went off...and then today I crashed again and took a long nap. I think my body is trying to tell me something.

I just need to get through June 17th. Then, life will calm down as school will be over. Until then, though, my life is crazy.

I'm flying home on Thursday afternoon for the wedding. Before then, I have:
-class Wed/Thurs from 9am-11am
-a test in pathophysiology
-work on Wednesday from 3-8:45pm
-swim 2 500s for work
-work on a giant diabetes project for patho that is due at the end of the semester
-plan an EMT inservice for work
-pack for my trip
-clean up my room

We'll see if I'll be able to pull this off. I can't wait to see my family, though!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad that you're sleeping, Sweetie....Hang tough, it's almost over and I know that you can do it!