Since we're moving right now, I only get wireless internet if I go all klepto and steal it from the neighbors. Well, sometimes my computer can see the networks but just can't connect to the unsecured ones, which is really frustrating. Anyways, I knew that Sean's mom had forwarded me Sean's weekly email to her. As you can probably imagine, I was getting very frustrated with the fact that I couldn't connect to the internet long enough to read the one email. I said a quick prayer, and immediately it connected, and as soon as gmail opened that email from Sean, I lost my interent connection again. You know, that wasn't anything big or really important, but it sure meant a ton to me that my Heavenly Father cares enough about ME to answer a prayer like that. We are SO loved, and I feel so fortunate to have a Father in Heaven who loves me enough to do small things for me like that.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
"Dear Heavenly Father, Please help me be able to steal internet service"
LOL
Post a Comment