I haven't been updating often lately because it just seems like there isn't that much going on right now that is really exciting in my life. I turned in my application to the Nursing Program at BYU for this fall today. I'm glad that I finally got it finished, but at the same time, having it turned in is almost more nerve-wracking. It's now completely out of my control. I have to wait until the end of June to hear whether or not I have been accepted into the program for this fall. I think it's June 27th, but I'm not sure about that. I have to wait almost a month! I only had to wait three days to hear whether or not I had been accepted to BYU a year and a half ago, and I was dying just waiting to hear back then. I think I just need to distract myself from it for a while. Jennifer, a girl that I work with, told me that I have to just forget about it for the next two weeks, but then in two weeks I'm "allowed" to start freaking out about it again. All I can do now is just keep my fingers crossed. I guess I need something else to worry about in the meantime.
Oh, wait. I've already got something to worry about.
Next weekend is the Yosemite Ride. I'm going to die.
:P
Friday, May 30, 2008
It's Out of My Hands...
Posted by A at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Dying could be interesting...
Post a Comment