I have my first shift tonight with BYU EMS - and I'm SO excited! Well, that's all well and fine, EXCEPT that I don't have my EMT pants! Well, I had them (they came via UPS this morning), but when I put them on, they were ginormous...so I mailed them back to Dickies and bought 2 more pairs of EMT pants off of eBay. They're the exact same pants, except a smaller size and are coming pre-hemmed (unlike the other ones, which were unhemmed), and I'm saving $25 (minus the $8.75 it cost me to return the other order). Anyways, I probably won't have the pants before the end of next week sometime, which is a slight problem because I have a shift tonight, a shift tomorrow night, and shifts on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Dress pants it is for me, then!
Friday, September 12, 2008
First EMS Shift Tonight!
Anyways, I am really really really excited about running shifts (just in case you couldn't tell). I bought one of those retractable badge clip things for my EMT badge, and hopefully someone will have the key tonight so I can get my BYU EMS shirt! I also had to buy a new pair of tennis shoes because I only had one pair and I didn't really want to wear them while EMT-ing. So I went to Payless this morning and got a cute pair of brown and pink shoes from American Eagle. Leslie even gave them her stamp of approval! I also bought a black men's belt to wear (because mine were either pink or brown with flowers), and while I was out, I got the finishing touches to my room - a thing of fake flowers to go above my window. Pictures will be posted as soon as I hang up the mini-painting I have, the clock, and the flowers!
I'll have to fill you all in later about how my shifts go! Hopefully I'll get a call!
Posted by A at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow!! I've never seen you so excited for someone to get hurt! ;)
Post a Comment