I've been so busy the last couple of weeks that I don't even know where to start.
So...here are some highlights of my life:
-I'm back in Provo going to BYU full-time.
-I love, love, love my apartment.
-My roommates are AWESOME.
-I love my room (I'll post pictures when I'm all done decorating it).
-I love having my OWN room.
-I'm an EMT for BYU EMS now! Woohoo! I'm super excited about that, in case you couldn't tell.
-Sean is coming out here in 11 days! I REALLY can't wait for that!
-I'm grateful for sisters who let me borrow their vans to move my stuff out of their house or who let me spend the night.
-I'm really grateful that all of my family is still alive (yes you, Leslie. Gas leaks are serious, and you definitely don't want to be lighting matches then!)
-I'm not sad that I missed the insane heat wave Livermore's been having. The weather has been gorgeous here, with a few thunderstorms every once in a while.
-I cooked meat (chicken breast) for the first time by myself. It tasted pretty good!
-The BYU football team is 2-0!
-I love how much longer a tank of gas lasts here than it does at home because I basically walk everywhere I need to go. AND, gas is cheaper here in Provo (finally. What was up with it being more expensive a couple of weeks ago?) than it is in Livermore. $3.69 (Orem Costco) versus $3.74 (Livermore Costco).
Although there are several aspects of being away from Livermore that I miss (seeing my parents, eating my mom's cooking, and being near Sean), I really am kind of glad to be back in Utah. I wasn't very excited to move back, to tell you the truth, but now that I have, I am happy here. Utah's grown on me a little bit...which probably has something to do with being out of the dorms and all of the drama associated with that.
So there's my life in a nutshell. I've probably missed a bunch of things, but I need to head up to campus for class soon!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Me!
Posted by A at 11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love your blog! way to go on cooking chicken. BYU football has a great team this year.
Post a Comment