Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Thanks Aly and Laura...

I wasn't going to fill this out...but then Aly and Laura both did it and I felt kind of left out. :-)

A. Attached or Single? Attached.

B. Best Friend?
C. Cake or Pie? Pie!
D. Day of Choice? Fridays. No school!
E. Essential Item? Cell phone
F. Favorite Color? Pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms. Especially the sour ones.
H. Hometown? Livermore, CA
I. Indulgence? Haagen-Daaz Sorbets
J. January or July? July. It's my birthday month!
K. Kids? No
L. Life isn't complete without? Hugs.
M. Marriage Date? Not married.
N. Number of brothers or sisters? 1 brother, Scott; 3 sisters, Laura, Aly, and Leslie
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples. Unless you're talking about mandarin oranges.
P. Phobias? Snakes
Q. Quotes? "When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like the passengers in his car." Or, on a more serious note, "Trials are blessing I haven't learned how to use yet."
R. Reasons to smile? Sean loves me.
S. Season of choice? Summer
T. Tag some peeps: Nope. Aly and Laura have already done it.
U. Unknown fact about me? I could eat fresh-picked, homegrown, cherry tomatoes all day long.
V. Vegetable? Cucumbers and cherry tomatoes
W. Worst habit? Arguing with Leslie
X. X-Ray or Ultrasound? Well, I've never had an ultrasound, but I have had x-rays before...
Y. Your favorite food? Spaghetti!
Z. Zodiac Sign? Cancer

0 comments: