I passed my EMT-Basic written exam! Now I can officially say that I am an EMT!!! Yay!
*does a happy dance*
No one else seems very excited about it. It's making me kind of sad.
So last night, I had an amusing dream. I can tell that I've been thinking about EMT stuff way too much lately. In my dream, I dreamt that I fell out of bed and was unconscious, so BYU EMS had to come and take spinal precautions and everything. Well, they figured out why I was unconscious - apparently my blood pressure was less than 90/50. I don't remember too much else, other than that Ludi, one of the nurses from the Veterans' Hospital at home was there too. Yeah...it was amusing (and it was even funnier in my head, before I just typed it out).
I went on an adventure today to take my test. I got to take the bus for the first time since I was, like, 5 (not counting field trips or anything). Well, I left my transfer ticket on the bus, so I had to pay again on my way back, which was kind of sad. So I got to take the 830 bus from the dorms to UVSC (I refuse to call them UVU before July 1st, or whenever the "official" date is). I got off, and then wandered around UVSC until I found the shuttle bus, which took me to the testing center. I took my test (a 100 question, multiple choice and true/false test) in less than a half hour. The state gives you 2 hours to take the test. In the half hour that it took me to take it, I answered everything and then went back through and checked every question before submitting it. I don't know how many I missed because all the website said was that I passed. I'm so happy!
Now that I don't have my EMT stuff to distract me, I guess I'll just have to start studying for finals now. Blech...but I'm coming home in 9 days!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Drumroll, please!
Posted by A at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment