Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Nutella + Strawberries = Amazing Yummyness

I just discovered one of the most awesome food combinations in the entire world - NUTELLA-COVERED STRAWBERRIES!!! Oh my goodness, it was amazing (wow, now I'm sounding like Leslie <3 ). Well, I haven't found anything that Nutella ISN'T delicious on, but still! This was awesome. Leslie and I walked up to the Provo Temple this morning and did some baptisms, and on our way back to the dorms, we stopped at the DT Creamery. It's so sad! They're closing it in a week to remodel it! Anyways, I needed to buy some cereal (I got Kix), and while we were there, I saw that they had packages of strawberries in the refrigerators, so Leslie and I each got a box. We walked home, and I put mine in the little fridge in my room to "save them for later." Well, I had one right before I left for chemistry (only five more days of chem!), and as soon as I got home, I grabbed my jar of Nutella from off of my bookshelf, a spoon, and my package of strawberries, and then I got in my bed ready to taste this concoction. So good. I was even feeling nice enough to part with one, and let Michelle taste one! I've almost eaten all of my strawberries already, and I think the package came with a pound of strawberries. I made myself stop eating the strawberries (so I can at least eat a couple tonight!), but I still had a spoon and my Nutella. Is it bad that I was eating Nutella straight out of the jar with a spoon? I had the biggest glob of it on the spoon, and it was sooo yummy. I'm thinking about getting my package of Saltine crackers and eating those with Nutella, another one of my favorites. I think I should, I mean, you're only a freshman in college once, right?

0 comments: