Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Crazy Saturday, Part II

Ahem. So, to continue on from my last entry, Saturday was crazy. I got back from Yoasis, and then I went up to campus to take my Book of Mormon final (REL A 122). It's a good thing that it was open scripture because if it weren't, that test would have been impossible. I got an 89% on it, which I was kind of bummed about at first, but later that afternoon, I calculated my grade, and I will get a 94ish% in that class, which is an A. I also got an A in HEPE 129 (I took that final on Friday), by the way, which made me happy.

When I got back from taking my test, I ate the orange chicken bowl that I had picked up at Teriyaki Stix on my way back to my dorm, and then I'm not really sure what I did for part of the rest of the afternoon. Probably relaxed or slept or played on my computer. Anyways, when Michelle came back from taking her Humanities final, she, and Rachel, and I went to Cosmo's to get some dinner (I got an icee. Nutritious, I know.) Then Michelle's cousin (I think?) came to pick her up and take her to the airport to go home. :( Now I'm all alone in my room. It's awfully quiet and it echoes too. I kinda wish I had some company. *pout*

Since I was lonely/bored/not wanting to study, I propped my door open, and sometime around 10 maybe, I heard Stacey out in the hall yelling for people on our floor to go down to her room to take the clothes of hers that she didn't want anymore. So I went down and picked up two shirts, a sweater, and a bolero. Then Cassidy started adding some clothes to the pile, and I picked up a black dress and a black and white skirt. You know what's crazy?! That skirt is a size 2! A 2! I don't wear a 2! But it fit, so I think the sizing was a little bit off.

Leslie wanted me to go down to the basement with her to make some chocolate chip cookies, but I didn't go because I had a headache. I ended up playing on my computer for a little while, and then I went to bed, after trying to call Sean to chat with him for a little while. Well, he was in San Francisco with some friends of his, and they had gone to see a movie, so he didn't answer his phone. I fell asleep and woke up at 2am when he called me. This morning, I barely remembered that phone call at all, and I only remember that he said they had gone to see I movie. I knew that I asked which one and that he told me, but I have no clue what it was. I was too sleepy to remember. We only talked for a few minutes (like, 3 or so), and then I went back to sleep and woke up for 9am church!

0 comments: